DATA ANALYST POSITION – Posted 02/2015
We are currently looking for a data analyst to join the lab. Candidate must be able to:
– Work with the faculty and/or other members of the laboratory and with researchers from different laboratories in using UNIX-based software packages and C Shell scripts to analyze functional MRI data.
– Assist the faculty member in analyzing imaging data from projects in motor plasticity and language organization in the brain.
– Perform functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) data analysis for research in clinical and basic neuroscience and psychology, particularly related to motor system and language.
– Design and implement new analysis protocols and software modules for functional MR imaging and data analysis.
– Perform functional MRI analysis software testing, maintenance and modification, and web page implementation and updating.
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, please email our lab coordinators.
PROSPECTIVE GRADUATE STUDENTS
Potential graduate students in Neuroscience, Cognitive Sciences, Neurobiology, or Computational Neuroscience are encouraged to seek out information and application materials and to apply to study in the Solodkin/Small Brain Circuits Laboratory. [application materials]